Easy Divers Academy El Gouna, our diving school
- PADI 5* Dive Resort, since 1999 within The Three Corners Rihana Hotel and Resort in El Gouna, Red Sea, Egypt,
- Whole range
of PADI dive courses,
- PADI introduction: Bubblemaker (swimming pool) for children as of 8 years, and the Discover Scuba Diving (at sea), for all, starting 10 years.
- Courses from Scuba Diver to start diving until the 1st professional level, Divemaster,
- PADI Specialties
- Enriched Air (Nitrox).
At Easy Divers Academy, everything is organised to let you discover diving, or progress your training, in the best possible environment:
- Plurilingual team,
- Air-conditioned class room,
- Heated pool during the colder months.
- Training material available in various languages
- Maximum 4 students per instructor (max 2 for the Discover Scuba Diving)
We will gladly welcome you for:
- A diving initiation, in the pool or at sea
- PADI dive course, at beginner’s level or more advanced, and for PADI Specialties
- A PADI professional level: the Divemaster
Our international, plurilingual, team will welcome you regardless of the El Gouna hotel you decided to stay at (transfers are organised free of charge to/from all the El Gouna hotels).
In a nutshell:
Parts of the courses
All courses are made out of 2 parts: theory and practice.
The theory can be learned in different ways, depending on your own preferences:
- Online, with the eLearning tool, prior to starting the course
- Individually at home, reading the manual and filling out the knowledge revision questionnaire.
- During the course, with your instructor
We advise that you study the theory at home at your own rhythm before you come to Egypt. By doing this, you only have to achieve the practical part on the spot, which allows you to fully benefit from your days on the boat.
- Anyone enjoying a good health condition can dive.
- Before starting the course you will have to fill out and sign the PADI scuba medical questionnaire Any “yes” answer requires, as a safety precaution, that your physician assesses your condition as it relates to diving and sign a medical form that confirms that you’re fit to dive.
- It is advised that you get your medical statement before you come to Egypt. Download it here
Good to know – The added values of Easy Divers Academy.
- The diving centre organises your transfer between any El Gouna hotel, the diving centre or the boat.
- You can start a course any day of the week
- If you already booked a dive package and decide on the spot to take a course, the booked dives will be taken into account in the price calculation.